- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Suitable for everyday use
- Easy care, machine washable, color fast
- Handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique
- Designed exclusively for Couleur nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Mix and match with our entire collection of tablecloths, napkins, placemats, tea towels and aprons
The rebirth of spring comes to life with the Fleur Savage Collection. An exciting and colorful array of perennials bring the vibrancy of a garden to your dining room table. Perfect for formal dining or outdoor entertaining, this festive print will brighten your home all season long. Couleur Nature’s linens are so versatile that they can be used for formal or casual entertaining year-round, as well as every day. The elegant French inspired designs are cheerful, vibrant and easy to care for. Made of durable 100% imported cotton, just machine wash and throw them in the dryer. They come out fresh and ready to use. No ironing needed. Because they are colorfast they will last for years to come. Our vast assortment of aprons, runners, tablecloths, placemats, tea towels & napkins gives you an option for every occasion. Printed with elaborate detail and exuberant color, these table linens celebrate the vibrant textiles of Southern France. The collection mixes and matches beautifully, making it easy to set the table in relaxed Provencal style. We hope you’ll take as much pleasure in our table collections as we do in creating them for you. We believe that the best rooms are the ones that reflect the things we love. To us, personal style is instinctual and natural, always fun and sometimes eclectic.