- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A spicy floral filigree of cinnamon, turmeric and imperial blue contained within baroque, lozenge like motifs that are vertically patterned on a rich red orange ground.
- Beautiful one of a kind tablecloth, yet utilitarian. Camouflages stains well and offers an exotic canvas for many memorable meals.
- Printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and finished with neat double stitched hems
- Machine wash, gentle cycle, cold water, mild detergent
- Hand printed using intricately carved wooden blocks
Serve up warmth and adventure when you spread this exotic tablecloth. Rich spice-inspired color and splendid pattern will transport you and your dinner guests to a Moroccan wonderland, replete with wafting aromatics and beauty of every kind. (You provide the food.) Use this tablecloth in a room with earthy walls in mustards, chocolates or reds. Accent with gold and turquoise.
The table cloth is 70 inches wide and 120 inches long. Each tablecloth is printed on preshrunk, superior grade, soft cotton and is exquisitely finished with neat double stitched hems.
Each piece is handcrafted using intricately hand carved wooden blocks and is an original work of art distinguished by the work of the artisan, the particular lot of dye, and even varying weather conditions. Tonal variations are inherent to the block printing process and enhance the individuality, character and uniqueness of each creation.
About Spice Route: Spice route is evocative of camel trails in the desert, of the clamor of spice markets, exotic souks where spices are displayed in colorful mounds and of the opulent scent of incense hanging in the warm evening air. The romanticism of these images is infused into the pungent drama of the Spice Route pattern which consists of a delicate floral filigree of cinnamon, turmeric and turquoise contained within bold, boroque, lozenge like motifs. The lozenge motifs are vertically patterned on a deep red paprika ground. Use Spice Routes vibrant palette and exotic patterning to infuse warmth and global style to your decor.